Hello Explicit Facter!
Welcome to explicitfacts.com! A place where ignited minds come to get inspired!
If you have not subscribed to our website, then you are missing out.
Today we will discuss one of the most controversial topics in the history of mankind.
A topic, which is liked and enjoyed by every person living on this planet. But still, it is considered taboo in most of the part of the world, especially Indian Sub Continent and Islamic countries.
No one wishes to talk about it in an open forum and prefer to live a sexually confused life!
People prefer to discuss about it behind closed doors or anonymously through fake profiles on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Tinder.
Still, one question is unanswered. With s*x as taboo, how these countries managed to grow up as one of the World’s Largest Populated countries?
Now without wasting any more time, let’s dive into the topic.
The obsession of men with a woman’s breasts is surely an open secret.
In ancient India, the caste system was a tool, where the men of the upper caste used to crave their obsession with the woman’s breast.
So, watch the award-winning video posted below to have the first-hand experience of those harsh times.
Courtesy – Youtube
One YouTuber tried to do a social experiment by posing as a poor woman struggling to get some money to feed herself.
But instead of getting any money, she ended up getting something, she never imagined in her worst dream. For the full story please watch the Youtube video posted below:-
Courtesy – Youtube
Then comes a social experiment, where a girl approaches her old colleague posted at the airport for rejoining her old job. They interlock she had to face to rejoin her old job is also a revelation.
Courtesy – Youtube
When someone around us is heard talking anything related to SEX, we all start looking left and right or superficially act as a shocked soul.
Why? Is it a crime to talk about sex?
If yes, then why we try to see the content through the wink of our eyes, whenever we see the word SEX mentioned on any banner or billboard.
1. Parents don’t believe in educating their kids about sex and feel that sex education shall be a compulsory subject in school. Whereas school authorities feel that its parents’ responsibility to instruct their kids about sex.
2. Kids have their own ways and means to find out answers to all queries related to sex, which crops up when they see actors and actresses trying various sex-related acts in Bollywood Movies.
3. Mobile and cheap mobile internet data war by Jio ensures free availability of porn @ 1 GB of mobile internet data per day at the cost of just Rs. 399 for 3 months!
4. Girls (and boys) are not allowed to have a sincere relationship with the opposite sex. They are also NOT allowed to wear clothes of their choice. They are not supposed to enjoy night outs with their friends.
5. If you are a girl or a boy, then you are supposed to get attracted to the opposite sex only. Getting attracted to the same or both sex is legally allowed now (in 2018 AD!) but still not an acceptable policy.
Surprisingly. while Arranging Marriage for you, No one asks you about your sexual orientation. It is assumed for Good!
6. Girls and Boys are NOT allowed to marry the person they love (most of the cases).
They must quietly accept the marriage proposal (Part 1 and Part 2) from the person belonging to the same religion, caste, or race.
In the case of boys, they must marry a girl, whose father offers a maximum dowry.
7. Even though sex is a prohibited topic for girls, till marriage, but after Forced Arranged Marriage, they are expected to have the best sex in their FIRST NIGHT! How? The couple will MANAGE!
8. After marriage, followed by First Night, the girl is supposed to get pregnant (Part 1 and Part 2) before her first or second marriage anniversary, irrespective of the facts, whether she is happy with her Arranged Husband or not!
9. After marriage, masturbation is just not acceptable. One has to MANAGE with the “Arranged Spouse”. Extra Marital affair to save Arranged Marriage is just a “Sin”.
10. If a person has crossed the golden era of youth, then you are expected to spend more time with God. Sex is oops!
11. Censorship. Uttarakhand High Court gave orders to revive the 2015 ban on adult websites in India following an incident where four students had raped a minor in a school.
The court argued that access to porn was responsible for enabling such behaviour.
While unchecked access to pornographic content that may land up in a minor’s hand is a genuine concern, is banning all adults from accessing such content really the solution? We wonder.
12. The sex toy is not sold in the open market. One must either order it online or visit some foreign country and buy the required STUFF!
13. Discussing sex-related issues in the public forum is just out of the question.
14. The girl cannot buy condoms. Its men’s tool.
Phew! That was depressing! Now readers will surely agree that they have been living “Sex Deprived Life” (Part 1 and Part 2) to date! That’s why Indian Men and Women contract diseases at an early age of life.
To understand the issue, we need to ask some fundamental questions: –
1. If sex is taboo in India, then how come it is the second-most populous country in the World?
Why people in the Indian Subcontinent, are afraid of talking openly about sex?
With such taboo attached to sex or conservative thinking, India’s population should have shrunk since Independence in 1947!
2. Is sex only a men’s game? Ladies don’t need sex? Think again!
3. Is sex an essential requirement of an adult human body or just a routine to be performed after marriage?
4. Is sex a body’s requirement ONLY after marriage? No!
If we check the check-in details of all lodges and hotels or porn websites (where SECRET sexual acts secretly recorded), the truth about premarital sex will be much more severe than what appears in superficial life!
5. When or in what age for both girls and boys need sex? God knows!
6. If a person marries at the age of 40 or 45, then does that mean that he or she shall never even think about sex? If No, then what are the calculations for solving this natural confusion between body and mind?
7. By decriminalizing Gay Sex in 2018, are we not trying to accept a century-old blunder of torturing the LGBT community by not allowing to exercise their instinct openly, to date? Yes!
Will the responsible people own up the mistake of the crimes committed against the LGBT community by criminalizing gay sex?
8. Is sex education not required at all? If yes, then why parents shy away from teaching sex education to their kids in a comfortable environment of home?
9. Why it is left to kids to manage explicit details about sex from friends or the internet or fake books with attractive titles?
10. Can we assume that forced arranged marriages and consequent marital incompatibility are one of the main reasons for Extra-marital affairs?
Can we blame parents for forcing their sons and daughters to quietly accept arranged marriage’s proposal for the sake of fake social dignity and thus resulting in Unhappy Marriages and consequent sexual unsatisfactory life?
11. Is Indian madness to have a male child, despite having many daughters, the main reason for the high population density of India?
12. Is SEX TOYS’ SHOP a fundamental requirement of the Indian Population? If No, then why not? How will the existence of Sex Toys Shops in India harm the population?
13. Are movies (which show sexual content for the sake of good earnings) responsible for spreading wrongs concepts on sex or physical intimacy?
Kamasutra. The Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian Sanskrit text and Worlds’s Oldest Literature on sexuality, eroticism and emotional fulfillment in life.
Attributed to Vatsyayana the Kama Sutra is neither exclusively nor predominantly a sex manual on sex positions but written as a guide to the “art-of-living” well, the nature of love, finding a life partner, maintaining one’s love life, and other aspects about pleasure-oriented faculties of human life.
According to Wendy Doniger, the Kamasutra became “one of the most pirated books in English language” soon after it was published in 1883 by Richard Burton.
Khajuraho. The Khajuraho temples feature a variety of artwork, of which 10% is sexual or erotic art outside and inside the temples.
Some of the temples that have two layers of walls have small erotic carvings on the outside of the inner wall.
Some scholars suggest these be tantric sexual practices. Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh, India is a UNESCO world heritage site.
India is the originator of sex literature Kamasutra and also has the only temple in the world with sex positions drawn on its walls.
The whole world got inspired by these masterpieces, but we Indians always shied away from openly discussing them.
We at Explicit Facts want our followers to stay safe with mental peace and zero impact through the enhanced knowledge base.
So, stay safe and keep reading our articles.
Also, “Like” and “Subscribe” to our website, so that you never miss our future articles. We keep updating them on regular intervals to ensure that you get to know the “Explicit Facts of Life”.
If you like this content, then please “Share” it with your family and friends.
Sharing is Caring.
We also have a YouTube Channel “Explicit Facts“ and we request you to subscribe to it by clicking on the link below.
Now before, you leave our website, we are curious.
Do you agree with our article?
Do you also feel you are part of a sexually oppressed community?
Do you have more suggestions for us to include in this article?
Share your story with us in the comment section below…. we will be right there with you.
#explicitfacts #explicit-facts #explicit_facts #sex #sexeducation #parenting #technology #money #nordvpn #vpn